Saturday, March 31, 2012

Oh Gawd!

Holy shit, guys (Kyle and Stephen), I'm sorry it's been so long.


I explained that this happens. I just can't be bothered to keep it going. I don't have the motivation or strong desire to actually follow through with regular updates.
Which is incredibly unfortunate because my life has been WILD lately!! (Even as I'm sitting here preparing to write this post, I am having to stave off the urge to just close this window and do something more entertaining. Like watch the new episode of South Park. Or play Spider Solitaire.)


So let's see. I guess I will go backwards. Because I know I will leave a million things out, so I guess I need to just try to retrace my steps.


Okay so. Hm. 
-----
HA! And three nights later, I return to writing this.


ARGH.




I had Kyle over last night. My mom said not long ago that she wanted to spend time with him again so I invited him over so we could all spend time together. She ended up not really doing a whole lot with us though, which frankly quite upsets me. But that's okay, it was an opportunity for me to see my boyfriend and that will always be a good thing.
He got me a copy of Roller Coaster Tycoon and Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 last week and last night he brought over a DIFFERENT copy of Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 which included levels from the first game and a save game editor and some other great stuff. A night well spent. In the end it was cut a little short because we were having some friends in crisis and Kyle went to save the day. He's great like that.


Also recently, Becca came back from Japan. Becca and I have been best friends for ten years and it was wonderful to have her back. I got to see her three times; once I drove to her apartment and we chatted and caught up before going to her parents house to see her family. Then Kyle and I went to Tempe so he could meet her. We went out for sushi and had a pretty brilliant time. I feel like they really enjoyed one another's company and that's really important to me. Lastly, I went to a dinner with her, her parents and one of her other best friends, Sarah. Again, a totally fantastic time. She's back in Japan now but the time I got to spend with her was wonderful and I look forward to her coming back home.


Along the same lines, Becca's mom is trying to help me get a job at the online high school where she works. I would be working a regular 9-5 job and they would let me live with them and it would be a really great way to get my life back on track. It's still something that remains to be seen but we're hoping.


There is a new girl started at work. She seems like she will be pretty good at the job and it's a huge fucking relief to be fully staffed again.


Nothing else is coming to mind. I will try to keep this more up to date. I've just lost motivation for it. Hopefully that will be a passing phase.


I also considered the possibility of writing a blog for Tips and Tricks for Draw Something. But that idea quickly came to feel very stupid.


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment