Thursday, March 15, 2012

Never Never Never Drive a Car With No Gas Gauge

You may THINK you know how many miles you get to the gallon. You may THINK you're keeping track of how much is in your tank and how far that will get you. You may THINK you can remember the exact mile on your odometer at which you need to fill. You may THINK you can keep all these things straight. But if you're me, you're WRONG.




The last couple days have been absolute shit. Couldn't be assed to blog last night because I was beat to death from an eleven hour shift and I just needed to go to BED. Eleven is too many hours. Dear God, how did Alyssa survive at all. D= My whole everything hurt by the time I got home. And the actual work day itself wasn't that great. Didn't get much of anything accomplished and no shining star sales. I was able to take my lunch break and go to the doctor with Kyle about his throat. Get this! It's a mystery! She couldn't figure out what was wrong. She said it was definitely visibly an infection but what the Hell kind she didn't know. Tested negative for strep, she said she was confident that it wasn't mono and that externally his thyroid looked just fine. She gave him antibiotics and told him to come back if it didn't get better. IT'S A MYSTERY!


It was so sucky seeing him so sick and unhappy yesterday. It was AWESOME getting to see him perked up tonight. His color was back and he sounded better and seemed all over to be doing quite well. It was total HELL on both occasions to not be able to kiss him. I haven't kissed him in TEN DAYS! D= Hopefully come Saturday he will be okay and we can spend the day together. Hopefully.


Today was a pretty uneventful day. I got a pretty magical night's sleep so the day wasn't very hard. Not a lot happened. After work, hung out with Kyle for a bit and got frozen yogurt. On my way home, though, I ran out of gas. I was ALMOST home and the car just crapped out. Started decelerating and wouldn't respond to anything. Pulled off the road and tried to restart it, got nothing. Called my mom and she came and got me and took me to get a gas can and some gas for the car. Got home, undressed and here I am.


There's probably more I could say about the last couple days but it isn't coming to mind. I'm tired anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment