Thursday, April 5, 2012

Boring Ol' Update

I don't really have anything new to discuss.
Comme d'habitude my life has been mostly consumed by work and sleep peppered with seeing Kyle and playing Roller Coaster Tycoon.


I may or may not go see some friends tomorrow. Everyone is going to Patrick's house to apparently watch anime. On the one hand I really don't want to miss out on an opportunity to see Patrick, Erika and Tim. On the other hand, I really don't want to sit at Patrick's house and watch anime. Seems like a bum time and a waste of a drive to Tempe. I don't know, I'll figure it out.


I also may or may not house sit for Audrey and Nick next weekend while they're out of town. They're going to get back to me on whether or not they need me to.


Otherwise, doesn't seem like there is a whole lot to post about. Nothing seems glaringly important to mention.


The new girl at work, Danielle, seems to be working out very well. New AT&T and Verizon reps seem to be as well.


Titanic is only showing in 3D. HUGE disappointment.


Uh.. yea. I guess that's pretty much it.

2 comments:

  1. I burned non Anime stuff for Erika ask her to bring those. No reason to miss out on friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika possessing non anime stuff doesn't change the fact that they're planning on watching anime.

    ReplyDelete