Sunday, April 15, 2012

I Love My Boyfriend

So this weekend, I spent a whole lot of time with Kyle.

I got to his house at 11:30 and we had lunch before going to a workshop for his teaching internship. The intention was for us to go from there to the mall then out to dinner before going to a movie but the workshop ended up ending early and we had a bit more time to kill than we liked so we went back home and.... PLAYED CRASH BANDICOOT 2: CORTEX STRIKES BACK!!!
Have I ever mentioned I have the best boyfriend ever?
So we played that for a while before heading out to dinner. We ate Johnny Rockets and had milkshakes. It was very delicious. He had never dipped French fries in ranch before!

Then we headed to our movie. We saw The Bully Project. Oooohhh my God, I loved the movie. It was so eye-opening and emotional. I cried several times as did many other people in the theater. There was also a scene where a school administrator was being, for lack of a better term, a tremendous TWAT and the whole audience raged hard. It was pretty satisfying to see her ignorance incite such a reaction.

After the movie, Kyle and I spent a great deal of time talking about it (even still talking about it as I write this) and went home to spend a wonderful night together. Saturday morning we woke up and spent the day watching tv and talking and playing games-just being generally lazy until I had to leave for work. He is such a great boyfriend. I hope I get to keep him for a long time.

Unfortunately Saturday night I also ended up getting sick and having to leave work early and calling out on Sunday. Some sort of 24 hour stomach virus, I suspect. Feeling much better now, though, and will likely go in tomorrow for some extra hours.

Ultimately, apart from the vomiting, it was a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment